[Thicko] tuner guys are douche bags

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Thicko] tuner guys are douche bags
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 20:05:30 -0500
I stopped by Harley to check on a part  order for my old Suplerglide. I pull
out of Harley, going north on the west frontage road, and some little douche
bag in some imported tuner car pulls out of one of those business driveways
right at me. He stops right where my front end would be in my lane if I
hadn't slammed on the brakes and drove down into the (big) ditch by 41. The
f'er then just drives off, not stopping to see whether I'm injured or
damaged my car (the little red Sprite).  I'm able to back out of the ditch,
and tear after the guy. He knows I'm after him. He guns it over the bridge,
and heads south on the east frontage road. I've caught up with him, and am
pointing for him to pull over. he keeps going. He goes east on a side
street, and I pull up alongside and tell him to pull over.

He says, "I didn't see you man." I said, "You saw that you ran me off the
road and into the ditch, didn't you?" He say, " I saw you backing up as I
pulled off.. I figured you were ok." By now I'm hopin' the guy will give me
just the slightest bit of attitude so I can get out and bitchslap him into
next week. He keeps repeating "I didn't see you man, I didn't see you", and
I could see he was about to shit himself, so I told him how f'd up what he
did was, and someone could have been hurt, and fleeing the scene like that
would get him jail time, and I drove off.

Arrgghh.