[Thicko] (no subject)

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Thicko] (no subject)
From: "Ralph Steinberg" <ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 18:12:48 -0400
I know, I know! It is only August 2008 so what am I talking about July 2009
for?!

  Well because I have such interesting information I want to get it to you
now so you can start planning next summer's vacation! Yeup! Next Summer!

 Why? Because in 2009 Mini turns 50 and the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix
Association & the Vintage Racer Group have already started the ball rolling
for a slam bang festival for the 2009 Historic Races at BeaveRun. WAIT, do
not stop reading yet. Just because you do not have a Mini. We are also
changing some of the racing format and you need to check it out. Listening
to your input,  groups and races have changed a little bit and you need to
check it out! I think you will be pleased with the changes. Also what we
have planned for Mini's includes all years from the original to one rolling
off the showroom floor in 2009!

 We have Auto-Cross, Vintage/Historic Racing, Car Corral and more planned
for our Mini guests. So This may be the year your neighbor decides to come
on out to our event or is your normal driver a Mini? Bring it and run the
Auto-Cross or just show it off!

 For information, a tentative schedule, groups and if you raced with us this
year you can look at a grid sheet that will show you where you would be this
year, please go to www.cloverleaf-auto.com and click the vintage race button
and then the BeaveRun link

Thanks and keep tuned in

Ralph Steinberg

Director of Competition PVGPA BeaveRun Historics