[Thicko] Blackhawk, anyone?

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: [Thicko] Blackhawk, anyone?
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 18:34:31 -0700 (PDT)
Who's going?

Hopper (me) and Chopper (Jeff Porasik) will be there.
In the likely absence of Flounder and Donato, we
haven't planned or heard of anything special for food
or drink, but hopefully something will break out.

Tutone is planning on bringing his band for Saturday
night, with my brother Bob sitting in again. My
friends Bruce and Kati Murphy plan to sit in as well.
Dalton? Golanty? Anyone?

Looks like an insane amount of track time for Sprites
and small bore stuff - can;t wait, and hoping the
weather and the car stay together -

Ron