Re: SOS '06 The winter of Our Discontent

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: Re: SOS '06 The winter of Our Discontent
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 19:29:16 -0500
Hi All -

I am back on line after a 5 day family visit, which had to include, among a
couple dozen other places, a visit to Fond du Lac's 'Miracle Mile' Ma and
Pa's Grocery where all the lottery winnings occurred (note - we didn't win
anything).

Anyway, I would love to have a 'Mickey donor front clip to the SilverStreak'
project included. The wife says OK.

I can get it body-worked and painted in Plymouth.

Bud