Kettle Moraine Motorsports

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Kettle Moraine Motorsports
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 21:17:28 -0700 (PDT)
Just a "no financial interest" endorsement for Dave
Grandeffo's "Kettle Moraine Motorsports" shop just
west of Janesville WI. Dave did some work for me last
week on the Sprite's suspension, and the results were
fantastic. Dave has a tremendous amount of experience
with race-car setup, and he was through methodical,
and downright educational with none of the somewhat
condescending attitude that I've experienced in the
past with some other "experts". His shop is well
equipped, but the most important tool in the shop is
Dave's brain and experience (really good coffee too).
Way recommended -

www.kettlemorainemotorsports.com

Cheers,
Ron