need help in St. Louis

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>,
Subject: need help in St. Louis
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 06:33:54 -0500
Hey y'all,

I'm in St. Louis for the Maynard Ferguson Memorial Tribute Concert.

I drove my '82 BMW 633 CSI down from WI.. 6 hours, 80+mph,no problem.

I got to the U of MO St. Louis venue yesterday for rehearsal, and when I
went to leave last night, discovered an issue. It seems like it may be fuel
related, and for now, is un-drivable.It's in the university parking lot.

I'm looking at possibilities including renting a car today, yo get around
today to pick up fuel filters & tools and try to fix it here. Another
possibility is to be forced to have it towed somewhere for repair, or, towed
somewhere so that I can come back down over the weekend with a trailer and
drag it home.

Anyone local to St. Louis?

My cell is (847) 791-0305

Wm. Severin Thompson