advice

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: advice
From: "Jon Paschke" <Jpaschke@bak.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 14:46:59 -0700
An old Italian Mafia Don is dying and he calls his grandson to his bed.
"Lissin-a me.  I wanna for you to taka my chrome plated  38 revolver so you
will always remember me."

"But grandpa, I really don't like guns.  Howzabout you leava me your Rolex
watch instead?"

"Shuddup an lissin.  Somma day you gonna runna da business...you gonna have
a beautifula wife, lotsa money, a biga home and maybe a couple a bambinos.
Somma day you gonna comma home and maybe find you wife inna bed with another
man.   Whadda you gonna do then......pointa to you watch and say "times up"
?