Re: Le Mans

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Le Mans
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 19:50:23 -0500
A guy who worked on the diesel that ran Indy used to shop at the Kroger I
worked at in high school.  It didn't win, but I think it finished and I
thought that was a big deal..  I got a couple of good stories out of him
about the development.

How the the MG/Lola finish, I thought they were going to abandon the chassis
like Dyson did in ALMS?