RE: Jaguar books

To: <dmeadow@juno.com>
Subject: RE: Jaguar books
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 22:22:16 -0500
OK, apparently I need to clarify this (again).

I know how to search Amazon, motorbooks, etc.

I know I can find hundreds of books to choose from.

I'm looking for a recommendation on a book that that you are personally
familiar with that fits the criteria.

I want something that deals with the 120, 140, 150 series, and E types. If
that has to be 2 books, so be it.

I want something for a guy that owned them when new... not a guide to
restoring one, or even owning one now. He's not a car guys (and he's 78
years old).

Yes, it's a gift, and a decent coffee table/picture book is good, but it
can't be a huge book, as he lives on a tour bus half the year, and space is
an issue.