Re: MG

To: pimpledoc@myway.com
Subject: Re: MG
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 22:24:15 -0700
Listen you freaking coward, why don't you use your real name and tell
me what list you are on, I'll bet I have more friends that you,
asshole pimple! I'll bet no one knows who you are lurking putz. I
dare you to go public with this if you are sure of yourself. You know
not of what you speak. Ever even made a post or a contribution. How
many emails do you get a year thanking you for the contribution you
make??? Hmmm, let me guess.... NONE!

Care to take a guess how many I get... I'm sure it's more that your
pimple brain can comprehend.

Gerard