Rover V8

To: Morris <morris@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Rover V8
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 22:25:00 -0700
FYI for anyone who might be interested. This belongs to a friend of
mine who was building the Ginetta. The car has been sold, but the
engine didn't go with the car.So,  it's up for grabs CHEAP!

I can send pix to anyone interested, but you may have seen it on my
Ginetta pages of my web site.

Fresh TR8 engine and transmission. Aluminum 3.5l (Rover) Engine is
fresh, professionally built, never even fired up (still has build
grease), no expense spared, slight overbore, new pistons, new mild
cam, mild porting, new roller rockers, new Offy finned alum valve
covers, new Wolfe Racing intake manifold, Holly 4bbl, MSD dizzy, cast
alloy dry sump pan and belt driven pump (pump not mounted)(finally
good oil pressure), gilmer style belt drive WP/alt., new lightened
flywheel and new performance clutch, etc, etc, will provide contact
to engine builder for build verification. Tranny is not rebuilt
(didnt need it) but it was in perfect running condition before
removal from the TR8, this is the best  gearbox ever to come out of
the UK, (also fitted to the Jag XJS). I bought/built this for a
special i no longer have. Located in San Francisco, priced at less
than the parts $5000.00 B/O