Flounder Gazette

To: "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Flounder Gazette
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 10:30:18 -0600
SO, a number of folks are coming to the Dream Farm next Fri. the 27th to
help celebrate my 50th birthday. (I maintain I am still 13 in my head, with
occasional bursts to 26). If, for whatever reason, you didn't receive an
invite, and would like to make the trek to the Land of Cheese in the dead of
winter. by all means, speak up, and we'll get you an invite.

I'm scheduled for sinus surgery on the 31st, to correct a long standing
issue that plagues me with chronic sinus infections every winter. I may not
be able to attend the VSCDA winter banquet that weekend. we'll just have to
wait and see if I'm up to it. If we have to miss it, I'll be pissed, as it
is always nice to see many of my racing buddies as we get to the downhill
side of winter.

Wm. Severin Thompson

wsthompson@thicko.com

www.thicko.com <http://www.thicko.com/>