VSCDA Thicko pre-party

To: <alfa45@juno.com>
Subject: VSCDA Thicko pre-party
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 19:36:28 -0600
Barb,

I truly appreciate the offer to once again host the Thicko pre-party at the
Nevoral palace.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have sinus surgery (been fighting sinus
infections every winter for 20 years) that week. so my attendance at the
banquet is entirely dependent on my recovery time.. which, at this point, is
an unknown.

Hopefully, all goes well, and we make the banquet.

WST

Wm. Severin Thompson

wsthompson@thicko.com

www.thicko.com <http://www.thicko.com/>