RE: Panties?

To: <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Panties?
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 21:06:37 -0500
If anyone was pissed off about changes I wanted in order to be competitive
in racing, they were smart enough to keep it to themselves.

;)

Every one of my 5 Sprite racecars were race cars before I bought them. so..
"f" 'em.

As far as Greg goes.some of his improvements look like hacks to me, but, as
I said. it's his to hack. He does come off on the list as a bit arrogant or
"know it all".which , no doubt is the engineer in him talkin'.

Donald didn't design anything. Geoff did. I knew Geoff, and Greg is no
Geoff. Roger Menadue built the prototypes. I knew him too. ;)

Here's the list you're missing.

team-thicko@autox.team.net

WST

  _____