Mid Ohio next weekend

To: "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Mid Ohio next weekend
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 08:11:30 -0500
Hey youse guys..

We'll be arriving mid day Friday (did not pay for the Fri. practice.) I
trust that Grenade is saving a (large) space for the Thicko Land barge.

Since the forecast is lows in the 30's, and highs in the low 50's with rain
Fri & Sat., it is highly unlikely there would be any Thicktone activity.

Also, since there's a dinner Sat. night, and my ass is still dragging form
ELVF, I don't see much of an opportunity for any Thicko party activity,
except for maybe Fri. night, and sice we'll have left at 4AM Friday, by
Friday night, I will be toast.

So, I'm inclined to leave the Thicktone PA and Thicko Grille home, and save
some weight and gain some space in the trailer. With 2 cars, and extra
bonnet, 2 sets of extra tires & wheels, tools, generator, compressor, etc. I
haul a lot of weight. Nearly every scratch & dent in my race cars is as a
result of "in trailer" events.

Gary, do you, or someone nearby have a small grille you can bring if youse
guys want to cook at the  track?

Bring your rain tires, boys.and remember to richen up those carbs if it's
cold.

WST