FW: Annual dinner

To: "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Annual dinner
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 11:01:56 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Cull [mailto:vscda@iserv.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 10:59 AM
To: Wm. Severin Thompson
Subject: Re: Annual dinner

Now I am really nervous as to how many did not get this invite.  If you
could forward the following info, I'm sure the members want to
know...................thank you very much .........Judy

Papagus
272 Oak Brook Center
Oakbrook, IL
Sat Feb 7th at 6 PM

Cocktails and Hors DOuevres at 6: 00 PM

Cash Bar

Dinner at 8:00 PM

Mediterranean Appetizers

Salads

Tenderloin of Beef

Chicken Shish Kabob

Postachio Crusted Salmon

Mashed Potatoes & Green Beans

Assortment of Homemade desserts

(Vegetarians Accommodated  Please Indicate)

For Overnight Accommodations suggestions

The Renaissance Oak Brook Hotel

2100 Spring Road

Oak Brook, IL 60523

630-573-2800

RSVP by January 27th  Reservations REQUIRED

Member _________________________________

Guest __________________________________

Guest __________________________________

Guest ___________________________________

  Accepts the VSCDA Board of Directors

  Invitation for Saturday, February 7, 2004

  Attendance at the Clubs Annual Dinner

Member and ONE Guest @ $40 per person in advance by 1/27/2004

  ($80 per additional guest  ONLY with advance reservations)

                                    Total Enclosed _____________

Make check payable to VSCDA

Mail to VSCDA

3160 Thornapple River Dr

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

Telephone Inquires to Judy Cull at 616-949-3160

RSVP by Feb 27th

DIRECTIONS TO PAPAGUS

Papagus is located at the Southeast corner of the Oak Brook Center

Adjacent to Neiman-Marcus and across from the movie theatres.

FROM THE SOUTH

Take 294 North (to Wisconsin).  Exit at 88 West (to Aurora).  Go through the
toll booth and exit at the first exit.  Rt. 83 North, Straight ahead is Oak
Brook Center.

Papagus is located at the Southeast corner of the Oak Brook Center

Adjacent to Neiman-Marcus and across from the movie theatres.

FROM THE NORTH

Take 294 South.  Exit at 88 West (to Aurora). Go through the toll booth and
exit at the first exit.  Rt. 83 North, Straight ahead is Oak Brook Center.

Papagus is located at the Southeast corner of the Oak Brook Center

Adjacent to Neiman-Marcus and across from the movie theatres.

FROM THE WEST

Take I-88 East to Midwest Road.  Go North to stoplight, to 22nd, then right.
Go East to Rt. 83  Oak Brook Center is on the corner.  Papagus is located at
the Southeast corner of the Oak Brook Center Adjacent to Neiman-Marcus and
across from the movie theatres.

FROM THE EAST

Take the Eisenhower 290 to 88 West (to Aurora).  Go through the toll booth