transponder #s

To: "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: transponder #s
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 21:27:41 -0500
Hey y'all,

Have you seen this? http://www.mylaps.com

Choose "car racing" on the left... then click on "Spring Brake 2003"

Also, if anyone's interested, I'll make some vinyl lettering (small) with
your transponder number to apply to your race car (beats the shit outta
raising the bonnet, squinting thru reading glasses in the dark, trying to
read the number...)

Send me your transponder #, and  whether you need black or white. (Free, you
cheap bastards). I'll bring them to Blackhawk. If you're one of our more
"fringe" members (and there are many of you) make sure you send your
address.

WST