Fw: Boudreaux(Friday's humor,late)

To: <Boltban@aol.com>, "cxzar" <cxzar@ix.netcom.com>, <dwflagg@juno.com>,
Subject: Fw: Boudreaux(Friday's humor,late)
From: "HoYo" <hoyo@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 16:47:47 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: wally31
To: Mary Ellen Schellhase
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2003 4:00 PM
Subject: Fw: Boudreaux

      Way down in dat old swamp known as Louisiana, Boudreaux's old lady had
      been pregnant for some time, and now her time had come. So brought her
      to the doctor, and the doctor began to deliver the baby. She had a
little
      boy.

      The doctor looked over at Boudreaux and said, "Hey Boudreaux! You  just
had
      you a son!" Ain't dat grand!!

      Boudreaux got excited by this, but just then the doctor spoke up and
said,
      Hold on! We ain't finished yet!" The doctor then delivered a little
      girl.

      He said, "Hey, Boudreaux! You got you a daughter! She a pretty lil
      >tang, too."
      Boudreaux got kind of puzzled by this, and then the doctor said, one
still ain't got done yet!" The doctor then delivered another boy and said,
"Boudreaux, you just had youself another boy!"

      When Boudreaux and his wife went home with their three children, he sat
      down with his wife and said, "Mama, you remember dat night that we ran
out
      of Vaseline and we had to use dat dere 3-in-1 Oil?"
      She said, "Yeah, I remember."
      Boudreaux said, "Man, it's a damn good tang we didn't use no WD-40!"