FW: tongue weight

To: "Vintage-Race" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: FW: tongue weight
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 08:53:52 -0500
Hi WST
been watching your archives for a bit as you know, I just subscribed to your
list.

I am going to be towing my car for a distance for the first time in a few
weeks, and the whole tongue weight thing got me a little concerned (I'm not
new to trailers, but new to car trailers) was thinking about how to get the
tongue weight without buying a scale designed for that and came across this
site. http://rverscorner.com/articles/tongueweight.html Thought maybe some
of your other Listers could use it as well. I don't have post privileges yet
on your list, and didn't want to lose this info.

New email as of 5/1/03
willy@thompsoncarpentry.com
www.thompsoncarpentry.com