RE: hard to believe, but I learned somethin

To: <MGTD2@aol.com>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: hard to believe, but I learned somethin
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 12:16:16 -0500
I guess my point has been the tongue weight is indeed manageable, but it may
not be possible to rely on factory equipped hitches to do so.

Also, consider that a "normal" sized car in a 28' trailer would be fairly
easy to maneuver for optimum weight bias...but in this case, I'm loading 2
Sprites, so one will be in front of the trailer axles.

WST