Mosport Passes

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net, wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Mosport Passes
From: Grossac@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 22:15:12 EDT
Most Illustrious and Exalted Flounder!
It would be my most honored moment if you would allow me to put you and the
lovely Veronica on my crew for the upcoming baccahanalia (Thicko spelling for
good time?) at Mosport.  Of course, we are preparing a 19 page list of st
work for you and yours to accomplish as soon as you hit the paddock.  We will
finish with a white glove inspection of the  underside, at the end of the
weekend, and the car's, too.

We are pulling out at noon Wednesday, so, unless I hear differently, you will
be on my list.

Chris Gross
#19 Bugeye, Group 2 B