[Fwd: the NASCAR channel,Open Roads,misc. ramblings.....]

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: the NASCAR channel,Open Roads,misc. ramblings.....]
From: Howard Young <hoyo@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 10:06:06 -0600
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: the NASCAR channel,Open Roads,misc. ramblings.....
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 00:08:09 -0600
From: Howard Young <hoyo@bellsouth.net>
To: healeys@autox.team.net

hey hey hey,
    Happy St . Patrick's Day to those appropriate!!!
2 questions:
   1. is anyone going to Tahoe to sell a 100 ? and
    2. would someone record the Malaysian G.P. and AHX-14 for me???
(i'll be glad to compensate for time and material ,etc.), it appears the
"genuises" building the Home Depot and Target in  my backyard have
severed the fiber optic cable to my house and the subdivision across the
street.....

                          THANKS!!

                                HoYo
p.s.  Cox (or is that Cocks??) Cable has assured me it will be fixed
ASAP  AND i can get 1 free pay per view show for free!!!    Wonder if
they'll have the "Donald Healey Memorial Grand Prix"
on PPV later this week????????  oh ,well least we still have March
Madness over the "ether"....HLY