Transponders

To: "'Team-Thicko@autox.team.net'" <Team-Thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Transponders
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 08:04:55 -0500
Doc dreadful, Irv, Elmo,and the others directly involved with VSCDA,
  What's going on with the transponder issue? I just read (some) of my
newsletter. I saw that transponders were being offered at a reduced price.
Do we need to get the transponders for this year? Is there now a requirement
for them per new rules?  if enough people buy we will use them? but who
wants to spend the bucks for something we might, or  might not use? what
happens if only several people get them?(catch 22?) are they usable for
other sanctioning bodies, SVRA etc?
Since this is not a go faster, stay safer item, I think it will be difficult
for people to volunteer there funds to something that may not be used. Would
I have to get one for Tinkerbell AND Jessica (sprite/g4)? or can the same
one be used in both cars?
I will gladly get one, but only if its required, I would rather even
purchase one than rent, otherwise I have plenty of other things to spend
money  on.

inquiring minds need to know.

R(wnik) Kansa/RCCSA
cheapass racing..