decisions/options/help

To: "'lflaherty@bdi-usa.com'" <lflaherty@bdi-usa.com>,
Subject: decisions/options/help
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 08:42:44 -0500
After some great soul searching (and talking with the rccsa girls)
desisions have been made.
first,  the nissan for selfish reasons will be a sacrificial lamb (sheep?)
pronounced dead, it will be replaced.
we then have 2 options.

1 we somehow find a half decent mini clubman wagon in drivable condition for
a reasonable price that we dont have to buy a plane ticket for.

or we get a mid 90's escort wagon. red or black, 5 speed and add minilite
wheels and tint the windows sorta a low-rider race ralley wagon. umm no neon
lights.

theres some really great deals out there well enough. cool hearses, neato
mercedes, awesome restored old wagons.

but we had to narrow it down,
so if anyone has a lead to a mini or mini wagon thats within our reach.and a
viable driver,  let us know.mini list etc?
 otherwise its time to make a shaggin waggon from a mundane escort.

R(wnik)Kansa/RCCSA