Re: italian job

To: <KansaR@diebold.com>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: italian job
From: MGTD2@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 13:50:02 EST
Bob--
Just happened to watch it last night-- nine minutes of pure delight--
especially the garbage truck scene which contributes some comic relief to an
otherwise nail-biter drama.  I particularly like the plot.  Lots of human
interest and something we can all relate to.  Which is more than I can say for
Terms of Endearment or that recent drivvel concerning rice-burning street
racers.  Borrowed the tape from a friend.  It's commercially available.  Think
he paid 19.95 for it mail order.  I'll try to find out where.
JohnD