Re[2]: I'll respond

To: Bob Magnotti <bob@itgonline.com>
Subject: Re[2]: I'll respond
From: Bill Gilroy <w.gilroy@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:12:37 -0500
Hello Bob,

BM> Hell, Judy should be asked to be a regular contributor to the list,  she
BM> certainly has the required writing style.

I don't know Judy and I have never met William but given the attitude
displayed by both of them I think we have a "Love Connection".  They
both will be at a party, drinks will flow, inhibitions will melt
along with hearts and bang.  These two will be sucking face in some
dark, dank corner.  Bring you cameras boys, the pictures should be
worth something.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net