Re: VSCDA banquet

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VSCDA banquet
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 15:35:22 -0700 (MST)
Gee, a Thicko social event, folks looking for dates.  I guess that explains
some of these personal ads I've seen cropping up:

  FOXY LADY: Sexy, fashion-conscious blue-haired beauty,
   slim, 5-4 (used to be 5-6), searching for sharp-looking,
   sharp-dressing companion.  Matching white shoes and belt a plus.

  LONG-TERM COMMITMENT: Recent widow who has just buried
   fourth husband looking for someone to round out a six-
   unit plot. Dizziness, fainting, shortness of breath not a
   problem.

  SERENITY NOW: I am into solitude, long walks, sunrises,
   the ocean, yoga and meditation. If you are the silent
   type, let's get together, take our hearing aids out and
   enjoy quiet times.

  WINNING SMILE: Active grandmother with original teeth
   seeking a dedicated flossier to share rare steaks, corn
   on the cob and caramel candy.

  BEATLES OR STONES? I still like to rock, still like to
   cruise in my Camaro on Saturday nights and still like to
   play the air guitar. If you were a groovy chick, or are
   now a groovy hen, let's get together and listen to my
   boss collection of eight-track tapes.

  MEMORIES: I can usually remember Monday through
   Thursday. If you can remember Friday, Saturday and
   Sunday, let's put our two heads together.

  MINT CONDITION: Male, 1932, high mileage, good
   condition, some hair, many new parts including hip,
   knee, cornea, valves.  Doesn't run but walks well.