Thicko Preparty to the VSCDA Annual Banquet

To: alfa45@juno.com, rccook16@voyager.net, Billd13@aol.com,
Subject: Thicko Preparty to the VSCDA Annual Banquet
From: Zeke5550@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:50:51 EST
The Thickobs and special friends (youbre a member of one ofthese two
groups
if you got this invitation) are gathering just before theVSCDA Annual Dinner
for a pre party.  We plan to start about 5pm and adjourn between 6:15 and
6:30 so we can all be on time for the main event.  Our house is about 5 miles
or 10 minutes south of Maggianobs b directions to the pre partyhouse are
below.  The Flounder is planning some special events so make sure to attend!
Please let me know if you think you can make it.  Look forward to seeing you
all then.

Directions to Gary Kropfbs house (Grenadebs)
Home Phone 630-734-1846
Cell Phone    630-215-6678

>From the East (Downtown Chicago area)
            Take the Ike (I290 into I88) to Rt 83 south
            Go south onRt 83 about 4 miles to 55th street
            Get off on the 55th cloverleaf and go east on 55th to Madison (2
Blocks)
            Turn Right(S) on Madison and go about a half mile to Clubside
Court go left
            We are on the NE corner of Madison and Clubside at bOne Clubside
Courtb

>From the West (Naperville and west)
            Take I88 toMidwest Road
            Get off on Midwest road and go south to 31st street
            Turn left(E) on 31st to Rt 83.  Go right (S) on 83 to 55th
street.
            Get off on the 55th st cloverleaf and go east on 55th to Madison
(2 Blocks)
            Turn Right(S) on Madison and go about a half mile to Clubside
Court go left
            We are on the NE corner of Madison and Clubside at bOne Clubside
Courtb

>From the North (North of Chicago area)
            Take theTristate (I294 tollway) S to I88 west (about 15 miles S
of ObHare)
            Take I88 west to Rt 83 south
            Go south on Rt 83 about 4 miles to 55th street
            Get off onthe 55th st cloverleaf and go east on 55th to Madison
(2 Blocks)
            Turn Right (S) on Madison and go about a half mile to Clubside
Court go left
            We are onthe NE corner of Madison and Clubside at bOne Clubside
Courtb

>From the SouthEast (South of Chicago area)
            Take theTristate (I294 tollway) to I55 (the Stevenson)
            Go South on the Stevenson (I think it say St Louis) for a 2 miles
to Rt 83
            Go north on Rt 83 a couple miles to 63rd street
            Turn right(E) on 63rd  to the end b Madison
            Turn left(N) on Madison and go about a half mile to Clubside and
go right
            We are on the NE corner of Madison and Clubside at bOne Clubside
Courtb

>From the SouthWest
            Take I55(the Stevenson) from the southwest toward Chicago to Rt
83
            Go north on Rt 83 a couple miles to 63rd street
            Turn right(E) on 63rd to the end b Madison
            Turn left(N) on Madison and go about a half mile to Clubside and
turn right