Re: Road America

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Road America
From: MGTD2@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 18:40:55 EDT
I'm planning to arrive Thursday night.  Oil pressure problem on the Midget has
relegated it to the barn for the "winter project engine look-see" and I'll be
up with the MGB Station Wagon.  After Gingermann ate the last of my R1's, I
thought I'd sell the car.  But now, it turns out to be fortuitous that I find
myself with a spare pseudoracer.  Bought a set of Come-bag Victoracer V700
(money talks!) from Tire Rack.  Didn't have the time to get them shaved, so
it'll be fun burnin them in at RA.
Does the proximity of home for some of you High Ministers of Thickdom mean
there will only be a skeletal Thicko Village?
--John Deikis
  (Mr. Trauma)