GingerMan the Old Fashioned Way

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: GingerMan the Old Fashioned Way
From: MGTD2@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 17:05:17 EDT
Thickos:

Looks like 'she who must be obeyed' is taking the milkwagon Caravan (AKA tow
vehicle and sleeping cubicle) to Newport News, VA to haul home a bunch of
grandpa's stuff that he no longer needs (ya know, an old lawn spreader, six
cases of empty Mason jars, a '67 E-type roadster, etc.).  So, my transport for
the red and white Works Midget is being commandeered. (What kind of a world IS
this???)

Thinking creatively, I've decided to race my station wagon instead.  I'll be
driving up in my MGB GT with extra wheels and tires stuffed inside, some duct
tape and a Crescent wrench for trackside repairs, and a sleeping bag.

What I need is "trackside support".  Anybody I can paddock with so I can do a
little jacking and tire kicking between runs?  Might need to borrow a wrench
from time to time.  It will be just me and my q-tip of a dog, Duffelbag.

Yours in the spirit of vintage racing, I remain sincerely,

Blunt Head Trauma

(John Deikis)

kind of a world IS this??

///