Any ideas welcome

To: "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Any ideas welcome
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 13:35:41 -0500
Ok, thicko's..got a problem..
My tow vehicle (the new breadtruck) is having a brake fluid loss problem. Ive
done all i can to find where the hell its going..but i cant find it. They work
fine, bleed fine. hoses are in good shape. all the bleeders are tight. lines
are in good shape. no leaks at the connections. master dosnt seem to be leaking
(it works off of a funky  lever system and seems to be pressured up from the
steering pump) calipers seem ok. cant find any leaks under pressure..no drips
or drops..it just seems to disappear..maybe the brake fluid fairy is drinking
it..can anyone help , had a similar experience? this is a chevy p30 chassis,
rear drum front disc, it seems that the discs (large reservoir) is the culprit.
i have to refill it every time we go out. they dont seem to fade. they dont
seem to falter or bleed down under braking..help anyone, this is driving me
nuts.

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///