Some news about some of the guys from Dubuque....

To: "Team Thicko \(E-mail\)" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Some news about some of the guys from Dubuque....
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:35:19 -0500
A jeweler, a lawyer, and an engineer are discussing the merits of a
mistress...

"Danny The Jeweler" tells of beauty of his mistress, her passion, and the
thrill which comes with the risk of being discovered.

"Fitz The Lawyer" warns of the difficulties. It can lead to guilt, divorce,
bankruptcy. Not worth it. Too many problems.

"Carl The Engineer" says, "It's the best thing that's ever happened to me.
My wife thinks I'm with my mistress.  My mistress thinks I'm home with my
wife, and I can spend all night on the computer!"

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///