Thanks, Jeweler

To: "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks, Jeweler
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 08:42:34 -0500
Jeweler,
Once again your work was great, The girls love the keyrings and pins. Matter of
fact, i will probably end up with one of the pins for myself. The girls said i
should pin one to my suit, and that it was much more helpful than one of those
little gas station angel pins. I also appreciate the timley delivery. We will
be wearing them to the show (along with the necklace charms you made for
christmas). The Girls and i have decided that although we have now aquired an
official decal for the car from you, we are yet to be worthy. We believe that
such an nobility needs to be earned, to assure its worth and honor.
We can only presume, we will need mentored through this knighting process.
Hopefully, we will get to enough events this year to prove such worth.
R (wnik) Kansa
RCCSA girls

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list