Re: Sebring?

To: Roger Garnett <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: Sebring?
From: Mike Jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 19:33:39 -0500
Dont know that Bob Wismer is an official Thicko member.  But he is a very long
term
VSCDA guy.  He'll be there with his TR4.  I'm his crew bein as how I'm too
cheap to
pay the HSR entry fee to run a track I run 2-3 other times a year with local
organizations.

Bob Youngdahl, also a dedicated VSCDA guy will be there with his Elva.

Now, how anyone can manage to get a business trip to anywhere near Sebring is a
mystery.  We're talkin serious middle of nowhere.

Roger Garnett wrote:

> I've been forced to go to Florida next week on business and will have to
> spend the following weekend at Sebring. Sigh. Will there be any Thicko's
>there?
>
> rg

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list