Thanks Jewler!

To: "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks Jewler!
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 07:52:53 -0500
Wow how great is this..
 Thanks jeweler. the RCCSA charms you custom made for my girls are terrific!!.
they are just what i wanted and look great.
your work is very impresive. Matter of fact the girls are now wearing them
every day. Both Mary and Lena are proudly wearing them to work, as well as out
and about. I can assure you that anything i need in the future will come
through you, especially when it comes to custom work. Even the girls co-workers
have complimented them on how cool they are. thank you ever so much for being
timely and making it a great christmas for us.
R(wnik) kansa
booty jo
booby jo
yes i think there is deffinitly going to be another order for you in the future
 ; )