Re: audiophiles???

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: Re: audiophiles???
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 21:05:11 -0800
WST,

I have a next door neighbor who goes to estate sales every weekend and
comes home every time with some old audio gear. If you give me a list of
some choices, I'll have him look for you.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A