Re: JOHNNY LIGHTNING

To: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Subject: Re: JOHNNY LIGHTNING
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 11:19:45 -0600
"Kansa, Robert" wrote:

> Hey guys, "johnny lightning" (sorta like hot wheels and matchbox) has out a
>series of 6 cars called " the british invasion". theres a
>bugeye,alpine,mgb,mga tr3 and xke in the set. i got several sets at my local
>marcs store (big lots/childrens palace, etc.) there only a couple bucks
>apiece, and well detailed for there size and cost. they would be a great
>stocking stuffer (hint to the rccsa girls)..
> everyone got there x-mas shopping done?..

I'm pissed off to a medium degree because all the toys, games, momorabilia use
the TR3's instead of the TR4's. Everything of collectible interest on eBay is
TR3 junk. Yeah, yeah, I know why -- much more charming and all that stuff, but
I'm still medium pissed off.

--

uncle jack

The Attorney General advises that vintage racing may be hazardous to your
wealth.