From Iowa with Love....BAAAAA!

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: From Iowa with Love....BAAAAA!
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 16:57:01 EDT
One from the Iowa Boy...this one is true.

I have lunch with the John Deere folks on Thursdays.

Conversation turned to an event at Waterloo's Hawkeye Community College a day
or so ago.

Seems the 46 year old caretaker for the Animal Husbandry Department was
discovered naked in the hay barn. Sheep was found tied up nearby. There's
more...sheep had blue night gown lying near it.  (????    Fredericks of
Hollywood, I suppose) It has not determined whether the night gown belonged
to the sheep or the caretaker.

Students cornered caretaker until the police arrived and he is in jail on a
$75,000 Bond...seems like alot for an assault on a sheep with a friendly
weapon. Perhaps if this would have happened in Illinois or Wisconsin no one
would have noticed?

Well, here goes Iowa on the map again. Jay Leno will certainly get a hold of
this.

Do not reply to "all" as most of the folks I have copied will not have a clue
as to who you are.

Joe

PS: While at Texas World Speedway, last weekend, the Grid Marshall recognized
the Team Thicko sticker on my race car and commented on it. He had read the
'shameless self promotion' Team Thicko article by our friend author/race ride
mooch Bert Levy in "British Car".