Re: Various shit

To: Tony Drews <tmccis@revealed.net>
Subject: Re: Various shit
From: Ernest Husmann <chusmann@execpc.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 20:13:10 -0500

Tony Drews wrote:

> Hey, looks like I'll not make as many Thicko parties this year as I had
> planned.

The parties will still be there and I'm sure you, Francis and Uncle Jack
will be welcome.

>   It sucks.

Something you only need to do once in your life and then it is not highly
recommended, speaking from experience.

> I remembered to turn the camera off afterward, but left the kill switch
> of the car on.

Workers are to remember such things do to "sbs" (shaken brain syndrome).

> The video camera was running during the whole thing - I'm going to try
> to turn that section into an mpeg movie,

> - Rubber Biscuit

Glad to here you have bonced back well.

E.
"Wideload"