Re: fixin's

To: donato1@netusa1.net, wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: fixin's
From: NeotoyRick@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 13:44:34 EDT
In a message dated 06/12/2000 11:16:36 AM Central Daylight Time,
donato1@netusa1.net writes:

<< THIS IS THE SECOND CALL FOR BLACKHAWK >>

Hey Jim -

I'll be arriving Thursday night also and camping out at the track with my son
David in our RV. We'll be "roughing it" as there probably is no room service
there.  Well, we'll bring some pizza.  And having an RV we'll be looking to
hook up to AC power.

I'll plan on bringing enough tomatos and mozzarella to make a few platters of
Salad Caprese for Friday or Saturday night depending on when its needed.
Note that we have a kitchen in the RV so we can help with that too.

As there doesn't seem to be a lot of track time - four sessions (and one is
the ass backwards race, so don't rip off a quick lap or you get gridded way
back and only get a couple of laps in),  so I'm looking forward to seeing
some friends and hanging out.  No USRRC? No $5 enduro?

Its been raining hard here this morning (I'm in Illinois about 1.5 hr from
the track) so it'll probably be soggy and buggy @ BFR - bring your Deep Woods
OFF!

I also have a few Thicko can coolers from Grattan for the Thickos who
couldnb't be there - tell 'em to come by my trailer.

See ya!

Rick Gurolnick
Dr D