FBI File Access

To: malexander@igsb.uiowa.edu, TR4RACER@cs.com, Jon244@webtv.net,
Subject: FBI File Access
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 14:22:17 EDT
I received the following from one of John Deere's suppliers. I am sending
this information to those folks I sense have suspicious pasts...many of which
were likely to have engaged in nefarious activities in the 60s...and perhaps
even today.

(Robert H....see you in October, perhaps)

http://www.thecenter2000.com/access_public_records.htm

The Open Records act now allows access to FBI files, if they maintain a file
on the individual requesting the information.

I checked the above link and sure enough the have a file on me, including a
picture.

I advise you check for yourself at your earliest convenience.

Robert B. Houston
Vice President of Sales
Transervicios S.A. de C.V.