Aluminum-Flywheels

To: "Team Thicko List" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Aluminum-Flywheels
From: "Jim D" <donato1@netusa1.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 18:30:58 -0500
To All Thicko's
    The rumor is true.
 I have a company making Aluminum Flywheels for most of the british cars we
race. And finaly a Good Race Axle for Sprites to come.
        If you are interested contact me ASAP.  I will have 1275 a-series
ones very soon and am taking orders NOW.
       In order to promote the Team and make sure we( All TT members ) have
an Edge I will discount them to all.  The 1275 or 948 Flywheel sell to TT
for $ 302.00 That is much less than the 450 + that M/M or anyone else gets.
 Again I am buying direct and passing the savings on to you ( Sounds like
an Ad hu ).  For all the TRIUMPH members
let me know what your interest is and I will price it to you.  The First
run will be here soon, So let me know. If you have any questions call or
E-mail me
         I am running them through my Jeep dealership so I can take
Plastic, M/C, Discover/ Visa.
 Thanks
 Jim D