Re: Number removal

To: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Number removal
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 23:36:04 -0700
Greg,

Really doesn't matter how old... if it had adhesive, the lighter fluid will
loosen and dissolve it. It will clean up even the worst residue left
behind, though it may take a few passed with a clean cloth to get all the
goo off. If it's a decal, I would think some warm water and a hair dryer
would do it.

Gerard