Re: Speaking Odd Cars

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Speaking Odd Cars
From: Scott Paceley <spaceley@uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:33:21 -0500
>Considering Gary's humble roots in such fashion meccas as "Sheboygan" (ya
>hey) and "Plover"... I believe seeking any fashion advice could result in
>summary execution by the fashion police.

In this case they best ditch the standard issue, chiffon piercing bullets
and reload with something suitable for plaid.

>A real treat is the flight I take from Milwaukee to LA that stops in Vegas.
>Nothing like a planeload full of Cheeseheads in Packers regalia completely
>shitfaced for a gambling junket...

Good Lord. There's the possibility that plane could be passing over one's
head at some point in time?

Like I need another reason to lose sleep.

Scott Paceley  *  spaceley@uiuc.edu  * 217-333-8759  *  Champaign, Illinois
                           graphic design, photography, photo-illustration