Re: thicko.com

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: thicko.com
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 18:36:26 -0500 (EST)
>In advance of the update, I ask all of you that have pictures (and I mean
>all of you...no matter what country, level of car preparation, sexual
>orientation, socio-economic level, etc.) send in pictures of your car, or of
>Thickos racing or partying, or having sex with barn animals (that's reserved
>for Irv the Perv).
>
>We may... and I stress "may" be able to offer a "thicko.com" mail address
>for those of you that understand the "presige" of such an address. Of
>course, the e-mail address would reference your "official" nickname... so,
>for instance, good old Roger Heil... RFHeil@aol.com would be able to receive
>mail at lonelyfuck@thicko.com. Well... maybe that's not such a great
>example... how about Tony Drews? He'd be biscuit@thicko.com. That has a nice
>ring to it.
>
>Anyway, start writing some stories, share some gossip, spread some lies...
>it's going to be a long winter.
>
>Flounder

I have some pictures from IRP events from the last two or three of years,
and maybe Mid-Ohio.  As soon as I get caught up with everything else (HA!!)
I'll scan some in and send them in for the site.  As I don't know a lot of
Thickos (which, according to many people is a good thing), I'm unfamiliar
with the cars. So, if anyone who attended the IRP events is in need of
pictures of their car, tell me what car it is, and I'll look through my
piles of photos.  Requests that all photos and negatives be destroyed will
be considered... unless someone outbids you.  I'll try to make it to a few
midwest events this coming year, and since I'm still not racing, I'll be
taking pictures.  It's a much cheaper hobby.

Calvin K.

People are like sausage, you can never be 100% sure of what's going on inside.