Re: IRP results

To: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: IRP results
From: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 14:40:35 -0600
Greg, I have a copy of the results.

You can get one from Judy Cull at VSCDA headquarters.

              vscda@iserv.net

I had her fax me the results. (Cant find them right now, though)
Be warned, many many cars in that race had "no time" recorded.

Kinda disappointing.

As an aside, the dented up Bugeye is at the body shop, getting a nose job
and the burned out 948 Motor was been 90% dis-assembled.  Not only was one
of the main bearing cap bolts sheared off, the entire main cap was broken in
two.  When I took the other bolt out, the cap fell out in two pieces.  I
think we dodged a bullet there.  The crank, block, and head will be going to
the machine shop in a few weeks for measurements and further damage assessment.

Gar