Re: Thicko's AuGrattan

To: "Judy Ann Cull" <vscda@iserv.net>
Subject: Re: Thicko's AuGrattan
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 19:27:52 -0500
Phil,

I understand the price didn't go up from last year. I also understand the
tracktime on Fridays was the same... but a few years ago, the price was
lower, and the track time was up... 4 sessions for sure on Friday. I don't
remember if there was a Saturday enduro or not. I am happy that we run the
Sprint Race on Sat. rather than just a time session.

I don't see the connection for the Grand Rapids race. Sounds like part of
the secret handshake club... with preferred paddock space, etc.

As far as "getting my looking top notch" and "applying for the grid"...
No thanks... and thanks for the compliment.

The beauty of Team Thicko is we are inclusionary, rather than
exclusionary... and we judge no one by their car's appearance, their car's
performance, their bank account, or credit card balance.

I always enjoy Grattan, and I do appreciate all the effort you put into it.

WST