?????

To: "Team Thicko (E-mail)" <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: ?????
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 21:27:33 -0400
You guys are too quiet. You must be up to something!

On a more serious note, I have decided to put my beloved Bug Eye on the
market. I finally solved the rear main seal problem that has been plaguing
me since last summer  and I can sell it feeling that the new owner will be
getting a car with a lot of potential. I know some of you guys would
probably be willing to give the new owner affidavits attesting to the fact
that the car has never been raced.

I've got an unusual special sitting in the garage that I want to work on and
quite frankly, I'll have more free time for it if I am racing the Vee.

The car has a fresh 1275 just rebuilt this summer. The package includes an
open 2 wheel trailer with electric brakes. Rear ends include: 4.88; 4.22;
and 2 3.9s. Two 948 engines, one assembled and one disassembled. Many axle
shafts and transmissions and other parts much too numerous to mention.(Bring
a REALLY BIG pickup truck.) Also included is a parts car with a 948 that was
running 14 years ago when I put it in the barn. The parts car has a
restorable Bug Eye bonnet. Asking price for the whole package is $8700. If
the buyer doesn't want the parts car, the price is $ 9,000.

Any of you Thickos know of anybody lusting for a Bug Eye? Lacking that, your
suggestions on where are the best places on the web to get some exposure.

GJB