Canopy for sale

To: team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Canopy for sale
From: NeotoyRick@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 11:13:35 EDT
Hey Thickos

I have a 12' x 20' canopy for sale.  Big enough for 2 cars or one car plus
picnic.  Its the type where you buy the connectors, tarp and bungees from
Campbell for about $165, add your own conduit and stake it down.  I'll throw
in the conduit (color coded for quick assembly), stakes, extra ball bungees
and I made six steel footings (just weigh them down - I usually use old rotors
or broken crankshafts since I seem to have a bunch of them . . .) so you can
set it up on asphalt or someplace where you can't stake it down.

Asking $65 - special Thicko price $50.  Email or call me direct and I'll bring
it to Grattan this weekend.

Rick Gurolnick