Jane's health

To: Team Thicko Mail List <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Jane's health
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 1998 11:13:25 -0500
To all my Thicko friends,

Jane's been home from the hospital for a week now. She's doing well,
each day improving a little. After getting nausea and a persistent fever
under control, her mood's improved quite a bit. It'll be a week or two
before she'll be able to drive... longer than that before she can pick
up anything heavy. The good news is there's no legacy... once she's
through the recuperation, she should be as good as new.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for your support, concerns,
prayers, cards, and e-mails. This whole Team Thicko organization came
about from the recognition that there are some special people in the
race community, and I for one, wanted to hang out with that type of
people. You are indeed the best.

Beyond Jane's health concerns, there's a bunch of behind the scenes
issues with my job change that took place back in February. Suffice it
to say that another change is in order. Hopefully, I'll have some good
news to announce in the next week to ten days.

The whole race season's up in the air due to the combination of factors.
So, if I'm around less this year, and you realize I'm not there for your
personal annoyance or amusement... you know why.

Thanks again my friends.

WST
Flounder